Forum Discussion

10 years ago

The Sims 4 Happy Play Thread :)

I've seen many comments from simmers wondering why simmers who are happy with and having fun with the game on the forum if we're having so much fun with the game. For me, sharing my game and seeing what others are doing is an integral part of my total simming experience. You get ideas, tips, and just a general sense of community from knowing others are also having fun with the game. So I thought I'd create this thread so simmers who are enjoying the game could share that enjoyment. Please feel free to share what's happening in your game, introduce your families, post when you or your sims reach a milestone. Share any tips you have for making the game more enjoyable, any mods you come across, any awesome custom content, any game tutorials. Ask your game play related questions. I'm sure there is a lot that we'd all like to see implemented and we can share those ideas also. Let's please remain respectful of one another and see how long it takes to reach the first goal of 50 pages! Happy Simming!

And to start us off I'd like to share my Perfect Garden from the Gallery.

Thanks so much to samhui1230 for the original beautiful lot. I turned it into a perfect garden now available for download. There is a base game version and also a version with Outdoor Retreat plants. The lot is coded as residential but you can easily turn it into a National Park. There is also a basement. I turned it into a rec center and it seems very popular with my neighborhood sims.

Right now I have mine coded as a National Park which only requires a grill, trash can, and picnic table. Once we get the new neighborhoods I might move it to a larger lot and change it to a Park.

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b550/juliamai1010/Sims%204/Lot_zpsiahj6qu2.png

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b550/juliamai1010/Sims%204/Perfect%20Garden%20Base%20Game_zpsqru9wygb.png

My origin id is SIMGIRL1010.

ETA: I wanted to add if there are any disrespectful comments please just ignore or report if necessary. Thanks!