Forum Discussion

5 years ago

"The trees have spoken"

Discovered a new event today, did anyone else have this yet?

I was playing my junkyard with maximum industrial footprint in an industrial neighborhood when suddenly we received an angry phoencall from... well, from a robot. Specifically from the bodyguard of the CEO of my sim world's wealthiest servo manufacturing company. The servo, Clive by name, called my sims out for damaging the environment and threatened them to take action.

What I had taken for flavour text resulted in Clive coming over FOR REAL and starting to dismantle our computer (obviously planning to sabotage more stuff later, had my sims not intercepted it).

The fact that this out of control sim was a servo, aka a being of technology himself, was extra funny. Unfortunately Clive's owner won't find the lawsuit he has coming funny. This won't look good to the public... people will think twice about buying a servo in the future now that one has gone haywire like this.

Pictures here: https://enkisstories.tumblr.com/tagged/junkyardstoryscene/chrono

The sims with the glowing armbands are androids, by the way, and as such far more advanced than servos. So basically this was a robot fighting other robots on behalf of the environment.

Clive's traits are Hot-headed, Perfectionist and Snob, he also has -89 conflict resolution and +42 responsibility, despite having initialized as an adult already (those are modifiers from his traits I think).
  • In my game I have one who is doing this instead. I think it is the PERFECT job for him.

https://scontent-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/103986353_1607723709377918_4522159030320591115_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=cdbe9c&_nc_ohc=Qj3Ud2BL9RoAX8Pvm4W&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=5e6954bf81b42995919126b326afd086&oe=5F2768A1
  • @LaBlue0314
    I love that!

"Let me demonstrate with this outdated hand of mine!" (proceeds to screw off hand) "Now Servos are built with utomost consideration for the environment, so the materials in here can still be helpful... into the recycler it goes... (casually fetches a new hand from the mail box and attaches it to himself while the recycler is shredding the old hand) "...and comes out as an environmental friendly upgrade part for your dishwasher!"