Forum Discussion

7 years ago

This new Patch is great for a farming pack

This new patch includes a "sell" option when farming. Depending on the gardening level your sim is in, they have three "sell" options, one of them being "Super Sell" which is unlocked with level 8. My sim was able to make around 14k just by selling all his perfect plants, which is great, because selling produce is the only way he makes a living.

I don't want to say that "I feel like this hints to farming" because I am not about looking for hints that aren't there, but this is a pretty good farm-like addition. Now all we need is a new world, more farming activities, and we got ourselves a farming game pack. :D
    SheriSim
    Rising Vanguard
    If they come out with farm animals which I hope they do, I hope they make it where children can help with some of the chores too.
  • I hope we get Farming soon!
    Can't wait to care for cows and chickens and sheeps and grow new fruits and vegetables! And a new rural country world! That would be fun.
  • I have been waiting and hoping for a dedicated farming pack since the beginning. I cannot explain how happy i will be the day they release something like that
  • Smallwood's Family Farm This is my farm and since the Season pack, the level of gameplay is much better. You can only plant what's in season now. Some of your harvests will fall on the ground, you also have the option to sell all or some of your harvest. No longer dragging it to that coin box. There's a new gardening career that comes with this EP also. @123and4Sims
  • "honeywitch;c-16550143" wrote:
    i agree! the latest patch and seasons would both work beautifully with a farming ep/gp - good point about laundry day too. parenthood would be particularly complimentary as well.

How would parenthood be complimentary? :open_mouth:
  • "SheriSim57;c-16551636" wrote:
    If they come out with farm animals which I hope they do, I hope they make it where children can help with some of the chores too.

Same. I'm disappointed by the lack tasks kids have. For example, they can't garden.
  • "FreezerBunnyCowplant;c-16554118" wrote:
    I hope we get Farming soon!
    Can't wait to care for cows and chickens and sheeps and grow new fruits and vegetables! And a new rural country world! That would be fun.

All this and horses please!
  • "samsims;c-16572857" wrote:
    Smallwood's Family Farm This is my farm and since the Season pack, the level of gameplay is much better. You can only plant what's in season now. Some of your harvests will fall on the ground, you also have the option to sell all or some of your harvest. No longer dragging it to that coin box. There's a new gardening career that comes with this EP also. @123and4Sims

Where did you get those farm houses and stuff?? Can you link them??