Forum Discussion

Jomilej
Rising Traveler
9 months ago

Thoughts about a Death Expansion Pack?

Hello everyone,

So yes, I'm pretty sure this theme won't really be in the game but I'm still curious about your thoughts if we ever get a WHOLE expansion about Death.

New Careers:
- Grim Reaper (Freelancer)
- Mortician/Undertaker
- Therapist/ Grief Counselor: Active career

New Skills:
- Reaping Skill (if the skill is too low, chances are reaping souls won't work and the sim who is supposed to die won't :D )
- Crafting Skill (This can include Pottery with Ceramic, Glass Fabrication, and Marble Work) which can include urns and coffins too

New Lot type:
-Graveyard/ Cemetery with special events depending on the Moon Phase (can be disabled in the game options for people who don't play with occults)

New Occults:
- Mummies or Zombies or Both (why not, depending on the reaping skill I guess?)
- Create Ghosts in CAS + Possessions with various effects on the possessed Sims depending on the ghost's type

- With the new lot, a new lot event may be implemented (zombies crawling out their tombs, hauntings, temporary curses, etc...) depending on the moon phase or the traditions from the Seasons Expansion Pack if the player has it (Of course as I said earlier, it should be an option only).

Deaths:
- Other emotions can kill the Sims (Death by Fear like in the Sims 2, Death by Boredom -which gives the fun need a purpose-, Death by Extreme Sadness)
- No second chance (Death on 1st strike: option to enable in the game options): I'm kinda tired of having no surprise in the game when it comes to death, I always have a warning (even the fastest death, death by meteorite, gives a warning). But if players don't want their sims to die on the 1st strike, it should be an option in the game.

New Social Event:
- Funerals

I don't think a new world is necessary so they can really work on more details (well a secret/hidden lot would be nice though). Also, I'm more of an occult player so I see it more with occult gameplay in mind but maybe you have something on the more "realistic" side of the theme?

What do you think?

PS: there are rumors about a death theme apparently, so it was way more possible than I thought

Edit: WELL...so we're getting a death EP after all😅

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,112 PostsLatest Activity: 3 minutes ago