Forum Discussion

• I don’t have it but would love to buy it so I can make mermaids and don’t forget about build/buy & CAS
  • I must admit I wasn't particularly bothered about Island Living - I bought it just to keep my game up-to-date but now it's my top favourite.
  • I was most excited for mermaids, they lack in gameplay, but still are nice. I don’t know what I would do without Charmers Lullaby. I’ve had to save 2 of my males marriages by getting his sister or another to sing to him to make him flirty..both of those marriages did end in divorce though eventually..

Anyways, It somewhat feels like it’s lacking in gameplay. I would recommend getting it, just not for full price

• I feel like now it's just there I'm over the new island and being able to build on water but I'm like that with all the packs lol only ones I constantly go back to is get together Windenberg and city living I love the apartments but hate the loading screens for next door haha
  • For those who have it, is it worth buying full price, on sale, or not at all? I don't care about the mermaids, I just like the look of the world and items