Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Too many twins

I play a legacy family and around generation 16 the heir had twins. I am now around generation 28 and my legacy family keeps having twins.

There is no lay line trait, no aspiration rewards, I am not drinking any mixers or having massages, nothing. What’s causing it, how do I stop it?
  • have your sims been having the children home or at hospital? or both? I recall there was bug causing lots of twins around CoL time but i have not run into it for a while

I also think high parenting skill might encourage twins but i am not sure on that one
  • "Simmingal;c-18269556" wrote:
    have your sims been having the children home or at hospital? or both? I recall there was bug causing lots of twins around CoL time but i have not run into it for a while

I also think high parenting skill might encourage twins but i am not sure on that one

They have the children at hospital and their parenting skill is 0 - new parents all the time. I’d love just one sim child ?

• hmm I do think it might be good idea to try home delivery could be its just hospital bug
    haven't been to hospital for a bit with my sims which might be why I have not been running into many twins in my game
  • "Simmingal;c-18269607" wrote:
    hmm I do think it might be good idea to try home delivery could be its just hospital bug
    haven't been to hospital for a bit with my sims which might be why I have not been running into many twins in my game

Ok I will try that. Fingers crossed!
    mcrudd
    Seasoned Adventurer
    Make sure your pregnant sim does not watch the kids channel on tv or listen to the kids radio channel. Chances of twins increases if she does that ;) Not 100 percent sure, but avoid reading kids books as well :)

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,034 PostsLatest Activity: 9 minutes ago