Forum Discussion

Damafter
Rising Novice
8 days ago

Townies spawning with weird eye color

I just got a few townies spawning in with the weirdest eye colors.

Frn0731
    New Traveler

You never know with townies, they are a species all on their own. 😁

Damafter
      Rising Novice

Hahahah yeah, and basically look the same. Although they are randomized they usually look the same, 

SEREFRAS
    Seasoned Hotshot

That's actually one of the Mermaid eye colors.

Damafter
      Rising Novice

Oh that’s weird since she is not an occult. Had to double check when I saw your comment. Often my sims inherit vampire eyes even though they are “human”, but that’s only because their parents got vampire eyes. Not in this case though, since she spawned in. 

thebat25
    Seasoned Scout

Interesting and kinda cool. What's your opinion on the eye colors?

Damafter
      Rising Novice

I think there should be more variations. But right now my sim file is struggling with hair genetics as well (don’t inherit parents hair color). So I’m guessing more eye colors will end up the same way….

coloncocon
    Seasoned Veteran

DamafterFrom my experience, I predict that she is a "Chestnut Ridge" (from Horse Ranch EP) local. Do you have this pack?

If you have, what is her name? Is her name something too simple just like Spider, Squirrel, Coriander, Rain, etc? (Or sometimes they have normal Western names, but most surnames have "son" at the last part). Or with another check method, if she is Chestnut Ridge local, she will appear in this world more often.

This is the archetype of Chestnut Ridge local.

I found that this local may get the wrong tag of eye color. Because not only extreme ones like this, but there are also some unusual ones such as red and purple eyes (iris part) which aren't normally randomly added. Currently, only this world's local has this issue in my save.

I got this weird a few times but I fix it in CAS every time I see if I want to keep this townie in my save.

(Can I treat this as a bug? It's much more extreme than "Blond Japanese". This is occult level.)🤔

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,080 PostsLatest Activity: 3 days ago