Forum Discussion

3 years ago

University classes glitch

I’m having trouble with classes in the discover university. My classes are 5 minutes apart and even though I get to my first class early, it overruns making my sim late for the next class. If I try to leave early it says I would be skipping class even though it was supposed to finish half hour ago. Is anyone else having this problem?
  • I've sent probably 20 sims through university so far, and I think 2 of them were unlucky enough to have a schedule one term where the classes were back-to-back AND in different buildings. Back-to-back in the same building is fine, they just exit the building then re-enter right away.

You do have a grace period of maybe 15 minutes or something before it counts you as late.

Also, if you do college from home rather than living on campus, this problem doesn't occur, they just arrive home then leave again right away if classes are back-to-back.
    logionX
    Seasoned Vanguard
    Yes, that has happened to me. I created a report about it a couple of years ago: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/UNSURE-DU-Classes-get-scheduled-directly-after-another-in/td-p/8491118

From my own testing, the chance that this happens is higher if you select an elective course or if you select 4 courses. It seems to be an oversight when they made the pack and it's pretty annoying to get lower grades because of it.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,086 PostsLatest Activity: 58 minutes ago