Forum Discussion

VenusARussell
New Spectator
2 years ago

University Presentation Board.

Is there a way to get a new one for my sims' class??
My sim had his board in his inventory, and it was ready for presentation. I was going to have him give his final presentation after his last class for the day but when he got back, his board was gone!!! I saw some posts about this from 2019 saying it was a glitch then. I would say the glitch is back.

Has anyone ever been able to retrieve one in **DEBUG**? I looked but didn't see one anywhere. I even tried looking on the gallery but no luck. :(
  • This might work.

The following mod allows you to get a new board from your professor. Click on Computer > University> Email professors about progress and choose the class with the missing board. You should then get a new board to your inventory.

Get Back Your Presentation Board by RevyRei

https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2020/03/presentation-board-disappeared-from-inventory/#:~:text=Click%20on%20Computer%20%3E%20University%3E%20Email,new%20board%20to%20your%20inventory.
  • "simgirl1010;c-18263373" wrote:
    This might work.

The following mod allows you to get a new board from your professor. Click on Computer > University> Email professors about progress and choose the class with the missing board. You should then get a new board to your inventory.

Get Back Your Presentation Board by RevyRei

https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2020/03/presentation-board-disappeared-from-inventory/#:~:text=Click%20on%20Computer%20%3E%20University%3E%20Email,new%20board%20to%20your%20inventory.

I may try that if no one has been able to get one without mods. Thank you!
  • Sounds good.
    Crin also says:

No Mods
    Contrary to homework that you can just re-buy on the bookshelves, there’s no option to acquire a new presentation board. Because of this, there’s no solution to this issue and you need to do end the class without doing the presentation.

But hopefully something may have changed since then.
  • I think my sim can still pass that class and still have top grades so, if I must, I will just have him continue without it and hope for the best.
  • Just like to add that if you miss on the board presentation or term paper etc, your sim can still get through by putting in some extra efforts on the other stuff. Like "take notes" in class, or study the related skill a bit more. I never had a sim fail class due to getting the wrong board. Didn't happen often though.