Forum Discussion

Beardedgeek72
New Spectator
7 years ago

Unsettling finds

I don't have a screenshot of it, but in one of the temple configurations there is CLEARLY a former archeological expedition gone wrong. It consists of a shelf with three books, one being "Archeology #1" and on the next floor down there is one dig site that already has been properly prepared with fences and stuff.
The kicker? Beside the books is a heap of dry bones...

Anyone found something else surprisingly disturbing in the game?
    EgonVM
    Seasoned Ace
    A doll in Forgotten Hollow near the grave.
    Red eyes staring at you in some places (Like in Willow Creek's secret place).
    Pets' death before it was fixed (they just... were still alive).
    When a sim looks the obituaries on the computer or Grim Reaper is using the tablet, you can hear the sound heard in mausoleum in The Sims 3.
    When I once discovered that a mother (married to a man) has a romantic relationship bar with her teenage daughter by a glitch. (That's too much!)
  • I find it disturbing that the Rasoyas, Geeta and her son Raj, are woohooing so loud that it keeps my Sim next door awake and angry.
    Sigzy_29
    New Spectator
    "Nindigo;c-16509049" wrote:
    I find it disturbing that the Rasoyas, Geeta and her son Raj, are woohooing so loud that it keeps my Sim next door awake and angry.

Ikr? Probably some next level self woohoo.
  • I wouldn't want to be in the same building with my mother or son if they had that...
  • "Nindigo;c-16509049" wrote:
    I find it disturbing that the Rasoyas, Geeta and her son Raj, are woohooing so loud that it keeps my Sim next door awake and angry.

I've always prayed that it was Raj watching the romantic TV channel (maybe even p o r n ?), and not... THAT! :confounded: Then Geeta would be yelling at him for watching it later on.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,080 PostsLatest Activity: 7 hours ago