Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Voices from the Dead...

So, two sim days ago my sims father passed away from...causes. Instead of mourning, my sims just kinda shrugged it off. Then a couple days later my sim gets a phone call from none other than he deceased father! At first I ignored it, she hung up, then the next day she got another call...this time asking to hang out, so I decided to do it.

He invited her out to some lounge in San Myshuno (I forgot the name, believe it had Stargazer in it, and keep in mind she's a child, not even a teen, CMON DAD), and low and behold he's there as a ghost..his ghost hasn't even shown up in the house where he passed away yet, and he's already out hanging in bars 0_0.
  • My ghosts are also like this. I assume it's because I never let them party in life, so they're out and getting down in death.
  • I like the “....causes” part lol and yeah one of my sims aunts had passed before I got to see her one last time and the next day she called wanting to meet at the park. I always kinda feel bad when I say no..... but it’s crazy how you say he hasn’t showed at the house yet, doesn’t it usually just take 2 days?
  • Reminds me of when my Sim, Juliana Frost, died. She died as an elder with her whole family despising her. Not long after her death, she began calling her kids and asking them to hang out with her. Once, she even invited one of her sons out on a date!
  • My sims dead mother went through a phase of calling multiple times daily trying to invite her son to everything going on in the city and out for meals it started to drive me nuts but its calmed down now at least