Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Wants and fears/ milestones from other packs

I am wondering if wants and fears are still only restricted to base game and high school years ? Do we get wants and fears from traits and aspirations from other packs ? Same questions for milestones ! Thanks.
    EgonVM
    Seasoned Ace
    Fear of Being Inferior comes from Growing Together and Fear of Horses comes from Horse Ranch. None still from pre-High School Years packs...

There are plenty of other pack milestones like graduating high school, attaining top fame, adopting a pet etc.
    PandoraTO
    Seasoned Vanguard
    If you use mods, you can add wants from older packs by using Bienchen's Whim Overhaul. The mod can also make fears less frequent and it fixes the fear of the dark bug. Pair that with the Re-Roll Wants Cheat from Lumpinou, and boom, wants are tolerable again!
  • My Sims got a milestone when they bought their horses! And yes, you can get a “manifested as a Spellcaster” milestone, maybe there’s similar for other occults but I don’t play them much.
    You also get one when you reach the Pristine Reputation level, maybe there’s similar for an Atrocious reputation but my Sims tend to be on the positive side so I wouldn’t know haha.

I’m sure there are others, these are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head.
  • My occults all have "manifested/born as ___" milestones, too. Now I'm thinking we should start a thread of ideas for fears (and ways of triggering and conquering them) and milestones.
    83bienchen
    Seasoned Novice
    There are new whims for each of the new traits and also for the horse riding skill in the new pack. I already incorporated them for my whimoverhaul mod.
  • Milestones have an abduction milestones and some for occults as well. Not sure what else is there.
  • I can’t seem to find whim overhaul ? Where can I find it ? Thanks