Forum Discussion

SproutLee
New Spectator
3 years ago

Weird Glitch Sims Own Gym

So today I found a weird glitch that says my sims own a gym as a business. Makes me wonder if this is something they're working on for a GTW refresh. This was actually the sims home lot as well. So maybe home businesses are possible!! ;)
Update: After I clicked sell business from the map it turned back into a residential lot. This has never happened btw.
  • I think changing lot types has just been buggy lately. I noticed I had to change a rental lot to residential before placing a replacement from my gallery for it to “stick” as residential. It usually asks which lot type you want when placing it, but it glitched out when I did it that way. I moved sims in and it was like a business UI when I went into build/buy mode. So I believe I fixed it by changing the lot type before placing the lot, iirc.
  • Thanks for posting. ? I thought I had done something wrong.

This happened to me the other day. I changed a library into a residential home. When I moved Sims in the build button was greyed out. When I checked the lot, it was a library. The couple owned it. I was very confused as I had selected residential. ???‍♂️.

I went back into the world, moved the couple out. Went back into the lot, replaced a fresh copy of the home. 2nd time it stuck as a house. ?