Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Well That Escalated Quickly

My sim Nima just gave birth to her second child, a boy - though I've forgotten what I named him already. And she, hubby Paolo and their daughter Niaolo live in a cramped two bed room house, on the tiniest lot on the island in Windenburg. They bought the place when Nima found out she was expected their daughter.

Well I'm using a certain *cough* *cough* mature mod, but with all PG settings, and I have autonomous woohoo set to normal. She was feeding the baby, and Paolo was eating. Next thing I know while in the middle of feeding the little one, she puts the baby down, they woohoo. And that was a first for me. But I'm like, "Okay, she'll be fine." Since I didn't put her back on birth control yet - again, just gain birth. I send her to start fixing breakfast. She starts getting sick.

https://i.imgur.com/dRsXAEi.png
I think her faces sums up how I feel.

https://i.imgur.com/ZQ6Ug1v.png
Breaking the news to Paolo. ROFL

So now I'm going to have them take out a line of credit so they can add possibly a second floor onto the house. I don't want them to move, I love the location where they live.

https://i.imgur.com/jZ0HepA.png
This is the view from their front lawn.

I think after this little one comes a certain sim is getting "fixed". :D Oh, and I guess she'll be heading back to the gym. She worked so hard to get her baby weight off from the first pregnancy too.
  • What a fabulous story that game just gave you. I love her expression. I also enjoy the way he's gesturing toward the bassinet, as if to say, "We just had a baby!" Have fun!
  • Lol! I feel like with my Sims, she's pregnant every time I load the game up! She has like 10 kids!
  • "Mariefoxprice83;c-16695284" wrote:
    "GoldenBuffy;c-16695252" wrote:
    @GalacticGal, yeah it's a story. LOL But I can't complain. In my old Sims 3 game my one couple had 8 kids, and they were in a tiny house as well, so I'm just glad it's only 3 kids this time.

How do you cope with 21 day pregnancies? I hate it when my female sims are in 3rd trimester on the default settings and I want to log off and go to sleep but have this compulsion to wait until the baby is born so I will know the gender.

@Mariefoxprice83, I play in rotation with around 6 families, and 21 days is equal to nine months in my game. So I'm not actually playing her or any pregnant sim the whole 21 days. And I also roll to see if they will go into early labor or not.

"KatieG;c-16695311" wrote:
    I just love their faces!

Sims make the silliest of faces sometimes. lol

"SiliClone;c-16695316" wrote:
    That mod has a pretty realistic way to remove a pregnancy, just saying. I was able to fit 4 sims into a small apartment anyway.

@SiliClone, yeah I know. I've used it before, with another sim who was a teen. She just wasn't ready to become a mom. But with this family they wouldn't do that. Just overwhelmed by the SURPRISE of the pregnancy. LOL But this is it for them.
  • @GalacticGal, yeah it's a story. LOL But I can't complain. In my old Sims 3 game my one couple had 8 kids, and they were in a tiny house as well, so I'm just glad it's only 3 kids this time.

@KingToaker, I know how you feel. lol I'm putting off going back to their house, but since I have pregnancy set to 21 days, she'll be ready to pop soon. Need to add that second storey soon.
  • "GoldenBuffy;c-16695252" wrote:
    @GalacticGal, yeah it's a story. LOL But I can't complain. In my old Sims 3 game my one couple had 8 kids, and they were in a tiny house as well, so I'm just glad it's only 3 kids this time.

@KingToaker, I know how you feel. lol I'm putting off going back to their house, but since I have pregnancy set to 21 days, she'll be ready to pop soon. Need to add that second storey soon.

How do you cope with 21 day pregnancies? I hate it when my female sims are in 3rd trimester on the default settings and I want to log off and go to sleep but have this compulsion to wait until the baby is born so I will know the gender.
  • That mod has a pretty realistic way to remove a pregnancy, just saying. I was able to fit 4 sims into a small apartment anyway.