Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Werewolf guide

Does anyone know of one that's available?

In case you do not; a question or 4:

1: Sims that pass out in panic... is there any way to rouse them or prevent them? I thought about the 'brave' trait, but I don't want to go that far.
2: What are the things a werewolf has to do? I assume that a loner wolf doesn't have to do much, but what kind of wants do they get?
3: Does a werewolf have to go on a rampage? Is it possible for them to live a life without going on a rampage?
4: Does the way a Sim becomes a wolf affect its behavior?
    bshag4lv
    Seasoned Scout
    "Atreya33;c-18205623" wrote:
    "bshag4lv;c-18205535" wrote:
    I'm like Chicklet, I haven't really played the weres because I really hate the way they eat. But after reading this thread, I realise there are other things for weres to do other than bad table manners. :D

My werewolf recently learned to eat with chopsticks. I had to reassign chopsticks for it to work but he needed to eat with them for one of the snowy escape aspirations. He still eats like a werewolf, just holds chopsticks while eating for some meals.

Omg, that's awesome! Right now I have a sim who is a foodie and a friend of the Wild Fangs. I just have to cringe when I see them eating, so this may be a distraction from shoveling food in their mouths. :D
  • "....and that's why we can't have nice things"

(frequent refrain of the werewolf player)