Forum Discussion

Behappy1st
New Spectator
3 years ago

Werewolf Rampage

My sim seems to be stuck in rampage mode. It shows she has 2 hours left, then she try's to take control and it goes back to 3 hours left. She's done this 6 times now. And she went into rampage at about 9PM and now its 5AM.
  • "PenguinFoop;c-18152452" wrote:
    "Behappy1st;c-18152437" wrote:
    "PenguinFoop;c-18152430" wrote:
    I'm guessing that since this started and giving the time differential, you have restarted the game in the interim?

I just started playing I opened the game just before she hit rampage. I didn't really want to close everything down and open it against takes so long. But It looks like I have to do something. And if I have to exit game I should really repair it. That takes even longer, I have every pack except for one kit.

Yeah, I know your trepidation. I hate the thought at this point of having to do anything like that. If it ever comes to a point when I have to uninstall and reinstall everything to fix a problem (which seems to be the goto solution for troubleshooting console), I'll probably just not reinstall it for a long long time. It's just too taxing on my internet.

EDIT: Oh and I was assuming the time differential was in reference to Earth time, was I wrong? Was it Sims time? It doesn't make much of a difference but restarting if it's Sims time might not be too bad since you'll not have lost as much.

It was sims time, she was just caught in a loop. I did exit game and then went back in without repairing just in case it did work. And yeah, it did.
  • Great to hear! And, since I've not been given the chance to play that pack yet, I'll waive my normal assistance fee... this time. Aren't I so generous???

*pats himself on the back*

Who's the most awesomest?
    I am!
    Aww, thank you, me!
  • I'm guessing that since this started and giving the time differential, you have restarted the game in the interim?
  • "PenguinFoop;c-18152430" wrote:
    I'm guessing that since this started and giving the time differential, you have restarted the game in the interim?

I just started playing I opened the game just before she hit rampage. I didn't really want to close everything down and open it against takes so long. But It looks like I have to do something. And if I have to exit game I should really repair it. That takes even longer, I have every pack except for one kit.
  • "Behappy1st;c-18152437" wrote:
    "PenguinFoop;c-18152430" wrote:

Yeah, I know your trepidation. I hate the thought at this point of having to do anything like that. If it ever comes to a point when I have to uninstall and reinstall everything to fix a problem (which seems to be the goto solution for troubleshooting console), I'll probably just not reinstall it for a long long time. It's just too taxing on my internet.

EDIT: Oh and I was assuming the time differential was in reference to Earth time, was I wrong? Was it Sims time? It doesn't make much of a difference but restarting if it's Sims time might not be too bad since you'll not have lost as much.