Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Werewolves and Tattoos

Does anyone know if it is by design that tattoos show on wolf fur and that we cannot paint over it? I don't want to make a spurious bug report, but tattoos don't have any controls in the wolf form to mitigate this.
  • "Kita5399;c-18130774" wrote:
    Wow..
    so which one of us has the bug then? :o
    Hopefully someone else will chime in.

I am hoping mine is the bug. It looks weird for my regular stars and the new lunar moth to show on the fur like a stencil, but if I for some reason wanted it to that is what the fur painting is for.
    Kita5399
    New Spectator
    I agree that would make the most sense, if the Sim has tattooed skin it should be hidden by the fur.
  • It did this for me as well. I have both vanilla and CC tattoos on one of my previously made Sims, whom I turned into a werewolf. The tattoos (vanilla and CC) showed up on his wolf form and couldn't be removed.

I did get around it by removing the werewolf occult from him, removing the tattoos and reapplying the occult. Once I was back in CAS I generated his wolf form and unlinked them, then reapplied the tattoos.

Kind of a pain but at least that worked.
    Kita5399
    New Spectator
    Are you using CC tattoos? I’m using the ones that came with the game (even some from other packs), and I’m not seeing them at all in wolf form.
  • "Kita5399;c-18130760" wrote:
    Are you using CC tattoos? I’m using the ones that came with the game (even some from other packs), and I’m not seeing them at all in wolf form.

Nope, pure vanilla.
    Kita5399
    New Spectator
    Wow..
    so which one of us has the bug then? :o
    Hopefully someone else will chime in.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,027 PostsLatest Activity: 43 minutes ago