Forum Discussion

2 years ago

werewolves

If you have the werewolves pack, does it mean that werewolves will be in all your games. or can you stop them if you are not playing that way today
  • "Future;c-18260412" wrote:
    There's an option in Settings you can enable to make it so Werewolves will only be in the world that comes installed in the pack, Moonwood Mill, and not walking around in any of the other worlds.

@Future actually, that toggle only stops them from appearing in other worlds *in their werewolf form*. They can still show up, but in their human form.
    BissenNess
    Seasoned Hotshot
    @Starfree that's technically true, but the fact remains, unless you go to Moonwood Mill seeking werewolf game play and lore, you're not likely to engage with any of the werewolf game play. If you want to play a save where you have nothing to do with werewolf game play, you can do that. I remember, when I first bought the Werewolves pack, I was finishing up the Not So Berry Challenge. Blue's daughter decided that she wanted a grunge aesthetic bedroom, so I was able to use the build buy content from Werewolves. Other than that, werewolves played no part in my game until I finished the challenge and move on to a different save where I actually wanted a sim to be a werewolf.
    Isharell
    New Spectator
    I like seeing them around, but then, I like the occults.
  • "Isharell;c-18260621" wrote:
    I like seeing them around, but then, I like the occults.

me too <3
  • I initially had no interest in the werewolves and only bought the pack for the grunge items. That changed quickly.

I think cottage living and werewolves were my first packs.