Forum Discussion

pyjamacool
Seasoned Rookie
2 years ago

What are your two favourite EPs?

Since we now have 12 EPs (and a 13th very in a matter of days), I'm interested in knowing what your two favourite EPs are.

What are your favourite activities from these EPs?
  • Seasons - The weather system is a must, so Seasons is an easy pick for me. Also enjoy the seasonal activities.

Get Together - The second pack was harder to pick, but in the end I wouldn't want to miss the club system. It's not what I play with most, it's just what I wouldn't want to give up having. If I went with what I play the most it would likely be City Living, because of the apartments and festivals.
  • Cottage Living:
    - simple living lot trait
    - canning food
    - raising chickens, cows, llamas
    - bunny helpers and singing to birds
    - grocery deliveries
    - love all the build/buy and cas items (especially the debug flowers, grasses, mushrooms, and bushes!)
    - the world is gorgeous (my fav is the isolated lot next to the waterfall)
    - Henford-On-Bagley is a fun and busy little town to hang out

Cats and Dogs:
    - Brindleton Bay is still my fav world after all this time (plenty of lots to choose from and the lighting is great)
    - love the everyday versatility of all the build/buy items
    - most of my sims have a pet cat or dog (or more)
    - dog walks and taking dogs to Pupperstone Park for training on the obstacle course
    - hanging out at the Salty Paws Saloon with all the annoying stray kitties :D

• Oh, it's just too hard to pick two:
    Off the top of my head, GET FAMOUS, Cottage Living
    (I have to sneak City Living in here, too, since that's when our Sims learned how to sing.)
    g01denswan
    Rising Observer
    Get To Work because RETAIL! and no community lot is complete without a soap dispenser, paper towel dispenser and exit sign.

Snowy Escape because what’s not to love? It has a beautiful world, great build/buy objects, great CAS, and great gameplay! Sims of all ages can enjoy outdoor activities/sports that don’t involve hitting, kicking or throwing a ball.
  • I can't just pick two packs. There are so many that I use many features from often, and that I don't think I would play without. Favorites might be Seasons, Get Together, City Living and Cottage Living - in no particular order.

Regarding specific features/activities - the seasons forming a calendar year etc with Seasons pack actually brought me back into the game after losing interest. The natural rotation of the seasons and years made wonders.

I also find myself using the Photo Studio object that we got with Get To Work a lot. I created a few additional backdrops which make the objects more versatile to go better with my different families/historical eras etc.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.

33,115 PostsLatest Activity: 12 hours ago