Forum Discussion

9 years ago

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Something that I have always loved to do here on the forums is to read about what has happened in other peoples game. I know there is a thread with the same name on The Sims 3 and did find one on The Sims 4 but the last update on that thread was in December so I thought it would be fun with a new fresh thread where you can tell us all about what happened in your game. So let's begin!

I started to play with the Pancakes family today and they have some serious issues in my game. Eliza is pregnant with their first child is always yelling at poor Bob who is doing the best that he can to support his family, when he's not at work he is always doing things to get closer a promotion. Even though Eliza is always complaining when she's around Bob he is always complimenting her and flirts with her. They doesn't woohoo that often but when they do it is in Eliza's bed and when they are done he always goes back to his own bed and sleeps there. Eliza is often at the gym and still unemployed and is trying to become friends with Bella Goth and Nancy Landgraab. She has also started an affair with Nancys husband, Geoffrey Landgraab.

So tell me, what has happened in your game today?