Forum Discussion

Simmerville
Seasoned Ace
12 months ago

What happened to your George Cahill? (StrangerVille)

In my game, he had a child with Lilith Pleasant, they never moved together though.

Then he had a child with my Sculla Schwaini, who he married - but he refused moving in with her. She had moved to SrangerVille because she is interested in aliens, and also have a daughter who is the result of some random woohoo fun with an alien.

George has an interesting back story in my save, as the plain he crash landed in StrangerVille was named after the woman of his life, but who died 27 years ago. She was Penelope Mandrake, daughter of the 4th Baron of Tartosa and married to the soon to become Count of Ticktop, Baron de Gold. But she divorced as she chose George over becoming a high nobility Countess.

They married, but had no children. She died 27 years ago and George still keeps her photo in his bunker. He refuses to leave his plane, even to live with his new little family - perhaps he discovered too late that he has become step father to an alien offspring? So, I am currently preparing the Military officers to come force him to move elsewhere, for instance together with his new wife, Sculla. The land where bits of his old plane are still a landmark, is not owned by him.

Not quite sure how this will end, he is 80 and it might be too late in life for big changes.

• He just kind of exists. I never actually see him out and about. Whenever I visit Strangerville, he's still over there.