Forum Discussion

10 years ago

What is the purpose of the "General Hospital" styled room??

Can I use this to create my own private practice? If so, does it go on a retail property? Will customers come to the office like when I'm working at the doctor profession in Get to Work?

Any help would be very appreciated.
    Lonewolf1044
    Seasoned Spectator
    I think it would have been great if we could have our own private practice. :)
  • So then why give us the option to buy the room?.. it's not like the build mode is active on the work lot without a cheat.
  • It's there to take up space and make us feel like we got more for our money.
  • "LBRYANT63;827875" wrote:
    Can I use this to create my own private practice? If so, does it go on a retail property? Will customers come to the office like when I'm working at the doctor profession in Get to Work?

Any help would be very appreciated.

You can't have your own private practice. Doctors can only practice medicine on the hospital lot.
  • I was wondering what to do with that room kinda dumb if you ask me.
  • I was just wondering this as well. This would take it to another level of awesomeness
  • You can gain skills at home and at work.
    You can also use this to place it on the Hospital lot.

The only reason the chest exists to edit it is so people don't accidentky "break" the lot, and only people who know what they are doing will change it :)
  • "Mstybl95;13578826" wrote:
    It's there to take up space and make us feel like we got more for our money.

Ouch! I guess the truth hurts sometimes.