Forum Discussion

2 years ago

What is the worst thing that ever happened to your sims?

The worst thing that happened to my sims is that when I started playing The Sims 4 for the first time I was 14 so I try to make my sims cook grilled cheese but she have no skill level of cooking and as soon she started cooking there was a fire my heart was beating fast I click on the oven and click on extinguish and my sims put out the fire once the fire was gone I was relieved 😅 I said “phew!” Then I said what the hell just happened?! And that all of my bad decisions when I was playing!
    lemonnella
    Seasoned Rookie
    I will never forget the first time I saw one of my sims die from humiliation after their engagement proposal was rejected. The rejection interaction itself is pretty sad to watch, honestly. Rejection followed by death — what a nightmare.

Luckily, I frequently restart my game saves, and this tragic event gave me an excuse to start over!
  • I made a new save and decided to have my sim become a self employed baker. She was living in an apartment so I locked the doors because her neighbors and vendors kept walking in. Well when she went to bake sugar cookies, everything in the kitchen caught fire including her. I couldn’t unlock the door for Grim to reap her. So I sat there annoyed and contemplating uninstalling the game while everything burned.
  • Oh so many things has happened to my sims ;) Once I played my sims in a rags to riches, she got engaged and celebrated out clubbing and a wohoo in the walk-in-closet, her fiance came out and died from hysterics. And yes, she got pregnant from that wohoo

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,080 PostsLatest Activity: 2 minutes ago