Forum Discussion

Aramezra
New Rookie
14 days ago

What packs do like the most?

I asked this type of cuestion before, but decided to ask again. So, if you had say one or more sims 4 pack(s),  that were your favourite(s), exluding base game, what would they be?

I would say growing together, get together, cottage living, get to work, snowy escape, jungle adventures, werewolwes, vampires, realm of magic, crystal creation, home cheff shufle, paranormal and finding university kids room. Oh, and parethood.

I put meny paks mainly sales now and then plus bundles. 

So what you all like? What would like there to be in future?

Aramezra
      New Rookie

I sort of forgot. Sorry about that. What do you like anyways?

• Here's my complete list of my most favorite Packs/Kits due to it's Worlds, Gameplays, Themes & Stuff: 

1. Get Together with Cottage Living with Castle
    2. Cats & Dogs with Horse Ranch
    3. Seasons with Spooky
    4. Island Living with Wedding(Tartosa) with Costa Riviera 
    5. Realm of Magic with Werewolves with Vampires
    6. Paranormal with Crystal Creations
    7. Strangerville with Get to Work with Journey to Battu(SciFi)
    8. Movie Hangout with Decor to the Max with Romantic Gardens
    9. Vintage Glamour with Cozy Bistro with Modern Luxe with Book Nook
    10.  Rent(Objects) with Hustle Chef with Cool Kitchen with Country Kitchen    

What can I say, I love variety of fun themes with gorgeous worlds.🤩

Aramezra
      New Rookie

I like most of these Some there simply for a bunle.

Is island living any good? What about some others? Please tell what are the best if I'm to by them.

• I like growing together because it made infants and toddlers playable as sims. I mean, before the release, I couldn't wait for them to age to children, because they really weren't playable.

Dine out and cats and dogs because they add new ownable businesses. They are unique and customizable. GTW retail business is lacking, because it's not exactly compatible with packs that allow the player to make craftable items like candles, knitting objects, food items, and jewelry.  It makes more sense to use sales tables and plopsy.

cottage living and horse ranch because I love the animals and the rustic style of the packs.

snowy escape and island living because they add outdoor activities