Forum Discussion

Loanet
New Scout
7 years ago

What will be the NEXT Expansion pack?

Okay, so we know Seasons is out real soon. That's got me wondering what will be our next expansion after that. If we take it that Vacations come in Game Packs, and that the magical life-states will be game packs rather than the lump sum that was Supernatrual, I wonder just what the next one would be. And I thought that hopefully it would expand on how Sims 3 did it. Consider that some factors have been done - the Game Pack Parenthood for example was the younger half of Generations so a full-on Generations pack seems unlikely.

Showtime/Late Night would involve your Sims becoming celebrities, with not only singer/band kinds of things, but possibly your standard career Sims being affected as they climb up those ladders (like a famous author or scientist). Maybe coming with a Hollywood style world.

Farming would involve... er... the ability to live as a farm life. With an appropriate world like Missouri.

University would be something like Get To Work for your teenagers and kids. The new 'world' would be similar to the smaller Get To Work workplaces.

Island Paradise would be like a new world taking place on a tropical island - more developed than Salvedora - giving new abilities like diving only far more extensive than the tiny 'rooms' that Sims 3 had - almost an entrance to an underwater world along with the island. Also swimming.

Into the Future style would allow the ability to travel in time only this time creating a dystopia would mean more than 'the sky is grey'.

Or something else?