Forum Discussion

GalacticGal
Seasoned Ace
21 days ago

When the Game Changes Your Plotline . . .

As some of you may know, one of the reasons I decided to take my Cantrell Family into the Way Back Machine, as it were, was to allow Erik to find himself and his Soulmate via Lovestruck. I did add Kayleigh and her nuclear family into my game. I had a nice little situation setup, which played out for the most part the way I intended, but as I have just entered Part Two of the Cantrell: The Early Years saga, rather than allow Erik as a teen start exploring his options, these two have picked up, basically where they left off. 😲 This time they are amazingly suited to each other. Guess I picked their turns on and offs too well. LOL (I advise caution for those who haven't yet explored this pack.) I have a sick feeling that if Erik tries to date anybody else this could cause him more grief than he had in Sims3. 

So, it should be interesting from here on out, as I have lost control, one. more. time.  Oh, these silly Sims and their advanced AI.  I did clear both of these Sims from their marriages,  before any of you ask so that can't be it.

No RepliesBe the first to reply