Forum Discussion

graventh8
New Novice
6 years ago

When will tan wears off?

I dont like how the tan looks like on my sim, its been almost 24 hours and it wont go...is it a bug?
  • No, tans usually take 2 days to wear off (I believe), and if u want to remove it just enable testing cheats and click on ur sim, and then u can see there is a category cheat for tanning so u can either remove the tan or add one. Hope this helped :)
  • I left mine in the sun for too long and she looks half-burrito, sorta.

UPDATE: The tan wore off, but I tried to do it lighter a day later and she looks like a burned chicken nugget.
    keekee53
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Writin_Reg;c-17126377" wrote:
    "graventhe;d-961270" wrote:
    I dont like how the tan looks like on my sim, its been almost 24 hours and it wont go...is it a bug?

3-4 days. Sunburns are a bit sooner. They answered this on today Q and A.

This^^ I have experienced 4 days more often than 3.
  • "graventhe;c-17125497" wrote:
    "AriaMad2;c-17124809" wrote:
    I left mine in the sun for too long and she looks half-burrito, sorta.

UPDATE: The tan wore off, but I tried to do it lighter a day later and she looks like a burned chicken nugget.

When did wore off? I had to cheat because I waited two days and it didnt go..
    Mine was 2 or 3 days both times.
  • "AriaMad2;c-17124809" wrote:
    I left mine in the sun for too long and she looks half-burrito, sorta.

When did wore off? I had to cheat because I waited two days and it didnt go..
  • "graventhe;d-961270" wrote:

3-4 days. Sunburns are a bit sooner. They answered this on today Q and A.
    Stina1701A
    Seasoned Novice
    I have a premade household living there and it seem the suntan is permanent if they are always outside. I don't think they need to be always sunbathing though. But a sunburn on a Sim with red hair is so ridiculous. Especially when she was wearing red and blue outfit. It did go away after a day or so, fortunatly.
  • This is really odd. Mine wore off after definitely less than two days. Hm. I have to try it again and pay extra attention to the time. But I really could have sworn it was just the next day that it went away.