Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Where are my evil sims at?

I know today is Hate Eco Lifestyle Day. I've done my share, I've liked some of the things and not at all others. But here is one of the general things I got from all this: where are my evil sims at?

Most of the packs which have some kind of storyline is usually positive, most of the things that come with it go with that storyline, in this eco living pack yes, we're getting a kind of apocalyptic world but I think most of the things that come with it are eco friendly. I can probably make my sims throw trash or whatever but there is no thing that can contribute to making less eco friendly and that could be tempting to use. Give me cars which don't help the environment, give me a ville economic system or policies that could go against those ideas with some kind of immediate benefits which are not that good in the long term.

In StrangerVille you could reactivate the plant and so on but I personally haven't done that much because even to do that you first have to defeat it and you can turn it on and off in an instant. Island Living doesn't really deteriorate that much (I may be wrong, feel free to correct me) and there aren't many things you can actively do that it's just truly chaotic. I think in get to work "you could be an evil scientist"or something like that but when I played it there were no differences in the daily tasks. Realm of Magic has some interesting aspects but it's frustrating to get most of your knowledge from the Sages with whom you have to have a GOOD relationship. Get famous also has the bad reputation thing I guess. I mean, maybe I haven't tried enough but I feel like there is a difference in the amount of things leading to a good and well behaved story in comparison to a mean/bad/evil one. I mean, as I said: "maybe I haven't tried enough", I feel like to get a good story I don't even have to try, the whole game is leading up to that.

I would like hero/villain pack maybe, not just a hero one with a NPC villain, I want to be able to play one, not only fight against chaos but create it in an impactful way. I would love for that idea to be implemented in a more general way throughout some packs, get the option of opposite stories with the same amount of gameplay each, but I know that may be less possible than getting that sort of pack and be done with it.
I know most people want babies, farms and realistic gameplay right now but, maybe after all of that is done, we could take this into account?

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,075 PostsLatest Activity: 9 minutes ago