Forum Discussion

LaunchSneezes
Seasoned Hotshot
21 days ago

Where do you play the sims?

This is where I play the sims, where I build houses and lives and....all that good stuff.

If this is not allowed, you can remove it, of course!

I would love to see everyone else's sims spaces! Where you get cozy and play your game!

elliebreton
    Seasoned Veteran

Your space looks so pretty! And very cosy - I love your chair! Mine is not nearly as interesting...

LaunchSneezes
      Seasoned Hotshot

I love it! The color scheme is great! And the little teddy bear on your desk and the stuffed animal guy peeking around the corner are both so cute lol

• Not aesthetic just my folks dust center πŸ˜‚ 

the chair is most of the time chonky leather arm chair that looks like it has seen Greg
    but I do have black basic (and similarily broken) L33T chair too that I use as cat bed on the side

LaunchSneezes
      Seasoned Hotshot

I love the desk! It looks vintage / antique! Plus it holds tons of stuff πŸ™‚ in an organized way!

Simmingal
        Hero

made by my dad πŸ™‚ he does woodworking so we got lots of woody furniture in various styles

my folks also keep tons of stuff meanwhile I'm more of minimalist so it ends up as neat chaos most places πŸ˜‚

• My messy area. The gray pad is where I make notes on my Sims. You can see this forum and this thread open on my computer.

Simmingal
      Hero

It's giving 

and I'm all for it always unlock those items for my sims cause I love em 😁

telemwill
        Seasoned Ace

You're right! It makes me think of that too. We inherited it from my father-in-law, so it's appropriate.

• I sit on my couch, and my laptop is on a card table.  So comfy, and I can watch tv as well.  

LaunchSneezes
      Seasoned Hotshot

Oh yeh, I love portable consoles so I can hang out with my life partner on the couch and / or walk around while playing games! Gotta love a good couch lol

sclevenger08
    Seasoned Newcomer

I play on a laptop so that I could play anywhere. I mostly play on my couch but occasionally at my dining room table.  I used to play in bed, but now I have a baby in there lol. 

LaunchSneezes
      Seasoned Hotshot

Nice! Portability is the best! My computer is a laptop too but it's hooked up to a monitor...I take it downstairs sometimes but usually I will use one of my portable consoles downstairs since they are more lightweight and don't run as hot!

LaunchSneezes
      Seasoned Hotshot

lol it's for my feet - I am very particular about the way I sit, actually my partner says I usually sit like a cat, speaking of cats, with my legs all weird, but I cannot stand to have my feet on the ground. It's such a horrible feeling to me. If I am in the tiniest of seats with no ottoman, my feet will still be up lol. Right now I have one knee up on my chest and one foot under my butt.

• I play in my Living Room on my PC Desktop that's on a beige desk with matching drawers.  Unfortunately, I had to use my big Living Room Chair as a Desk Chair because I don't have a proper Desk Chair.

LaunchSneezes
      Seasoned Hotshot

I used a dining room chair as my computer chair during my growing up years! It’s definitely understandable, and I’m sure a living room chair is more comfy than a lot of desk chairs πŸ™‚