Forum Discussion

alan650
New Spectator
7 years ago

Where is the bay window/seat window????

I think it's called a bay window. I know I read that there was a window coming with C&D that had seating next to it. For the life of me I've looked through every object. I must be blind! lol
  • it's a separate item (ie not attached to a window) They're under the sofa section and I think there's three. You have to build a bay window-type alcove with the wall tool and then pop it in.
  • "catloverplayer;c-16163758" wrote:
    I love these sofas but I had to place it with moveobjects on near a bay window.

It should fit snugly if you do a one tile deep bay with diagonal sides (hard to explain) I just basically copy the shape of the sofa with the walls?
    alan650
    New Spectator
    "tegteg87;c-16161440" wrote:
    it's a separate item (ie not attached to a window) They're under the sofa section and I think there's three. You have to build a bay window-type alcove with the wall tool and then pop it in.

Thank you so much!
  • Thank you so much for this thread. I had no idea! Yay, I have wanted a window seat for ages. This sounds as close as we might get. Yay! I'm up to three things now I have to check out when I get a chance to play, next.
  • I love these sofas but I had to place it with moveobjects on near a bay window.
  • Not working for me, the wall keeps clipping through the sofa, and I can’t do it without Move Objects.
  • Perhaps look into the houses already prebuilt with the new world and see how they did. I know specifically there is one in the Heckings' house but not bothered checking out how it was setup.