Forum Discussion

iliekponiez
New Novice
5 years ago

Where's my inheritance money?

To get an inheritance, my sim had to get married within a week. She did, but the money hasn't arrived yet. Any idea what's up?

Update:

"iliekponiez;c-17553356" wrote:
Did it again and got 5,000 after the marriage! Neat! Maybe I just didn't notice the first time, lol.
    RouenSims
    Seasoned Rookie
    Mine said she would get some huge amount, like a million simoleans. She got married but never got the money!
    mcrudd
    Seasoned Adventurer
    "iliekponiez;c-17545894" wrote:
    @mcrudd My girl's happily married to Caleb Vatore now. He's not going anywhere, lol! :D

AweSim, mine just thinks she had a dream about Mr Right, but I prefer playing a single sim with a new pack so I can explore it thoroughly so too bad for her mwuahahaha >:)
    Kita5399
    New Spectator
    "Chazzzy;c-17553470" wrote:
    "Kita5399;c-17553405" wrote:
    I didn’t get the money either.. My Sim got the call and happened to already be engaged, It seems like it times out before the week is up though. My Sim had a wedding event planned on the calendar for five days after the phone call, the call gave my Sim a tense moodlet that said it would last for seven days. I noticed after four days that the moodlet was just gone after she woke up, and I think because of that I never got any money after the wedding a day later.

My Sim who was already married got a call like this and I was freaked out something would go wrong in my game, so I just cancelled it out.

I think they need to fix this so only unmarried and non-engaged Sims can get the call.

It definitely should be disabled for married Sims, I didn’t mind it for the engaged Sim (should have made it easy if it worked). I have gotten it twice since then with different Sims, now I just choose the “ask about conditions” option and collect the 2,500.. not worth the trouble otherwise.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,028 PostsLatest Activity: 2 minutes ago