Forum Discussion

Brd709
Seasoned Veteran
2 years ago

Which Girl Should Frankie Bheeda Be With?

My sim self's grandson Frankie Bheeda is in a romantic situation where he is unsure he made the right decision marrying his high school on/off girlfriend Margaret Parsons. Observing them at university the past two sim weeks, i feel they may not be and may never have been in to each other romantically. I get a sense of friendship only with these two.

On the other hand there's Anika Basu, a fellow student who i feel may be suited to Frankie better. There seems to be more of a connection between Frankie and Anika than with Margaret.

Here are both sims traits:
Margaret:
- Evil
- Cheerful
- Squeamish

Anika (first time looking at her traits as i type)
- Also Evil
- Adventurous
- Self Assured

Frankie's traits:
- Creative
- Genius
- Outgoing

Out of those traits, which girl would suit Frankie?

Below is a picture of both girls.
Anika on the left, Frankie in the middle and Margaret on the right:
https://i.imgur.com/ISKKW6x.png

• Perhaps Frankie should take a look at himself and try to understand what is drawing him to these evil people before he does anything drastic...
  • I agree with the above: why waste his life with someone who would love to see him unhappy ever after?

Go find someone who isn't evil, Frankie!
  • go with anika. she's got all the makings of a wonderful evil villain, whereas margaret can't even walk into a room with a fish tank without wanting to gag.
    Brd709
    Seasoned Veteran
    Something i've noticed about NPC sims in my game is that if i'm looking for a potential partner for somebody they'll always have the evil or mean trait.

Frankie's already in a predicament where he married Margaret for money. Margaret was the active sim when that inheritance call came through and i just did it because i can never remember which option instantly gives you the money. However, during that period, Margaret gave birth to two of Frankie's kids.

As a family unit they work together but i still couldn't see any proper love between Margaret and Frankie.
  • He Tied the knot with Margaret, he should stick it though. also WHAT'S WITH THE LOVING VILLAINS, HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE A GENIUS
    amapola76
    Seasoned Vanguard
    Depends on how much drama you want. Dumping your literally-evil wife for another woman is just asking for trouble.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.

33,116 PostsLatest Activity: 47 minutes ago