Forum Discussion

graventh8
New Novice
5 years ago

Why no fishing spots in Evergreen harbor?

I noticed there's no fishing spots in the eco living world, I mean if you live off the grid fishing seem the only costless way to have a meal but I have to constantly travel to another worlds to get a fish?
  • Not an ideal answer, but if you go into BB debug there are some ponds you can fish in that you can place on a community lot so you don’t have to leave Evergreen Harbour
  • There are fishing spots in Grim's Quarry and Conifer station. I think the reason there isnt one in Port Promise is there is no shore access, but pollution works too.
  • "AprilDawn;c-17564296" wrote:
    I was disappointed there were none in the Port Promise - was hoping could catch polluted fish!

Yeah it doesn't make sense I mean If made it green there would be no polluted water or fish! Now I have to constantly go through loading screens to get a fish :/
  • It might have been a choice due to potentially polluted waters. To be honest, I haven't looked for fishing spots, but it is a little odd for them to just be absent if so.
  • "Drakos;c-17563987" wrote:
    There are fishing spots in Grim's Quarry and Conifer station. I think the reason there isnt one in Port Promise is there is no shore access, but polution works too.

Thanks for that. I was thinking it would not be odd for them to not be in the harbor, but the entire world? I will say, though, they designed in a dock area behind the Old Salt House in City Living when there was not direct shore access. That being said, I also imagine that you aren't supposed to fish in active harbors.
  • I have one where one of my sims lives in the Conifer Station neighborhood. Basically it's right down a ramp in front of the Building with the Clock. Otherwise I haven't really been looking it was just really close to my sims house.
  • There is one in Grim's Quarry - near the quarry, I think just behind the NAP voting board.
  • I was disappointed there were none in the Port Promise - was hoping could catch polluted fish!