Forum Discussion

Colton141414
Seasoned Novice
5 years ago

Would you like pool tables in the Sims 4?

As the title says...

I wouldn't mind pool tables. o:)
    Kathykins
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I can't even recreate the Goth Sr house from TS1 properly without a pool table. And no, a ping pong table doesn't cut it (haven't used it, and hardly did in TS3 either, there's not always a sim around to play with, pointless)
    EgonVM
    Seasoned Ace
    It has been in previous games. Please Maxis, don't make The Sims 4 an exception.
    amber_ilumire
    Seasoned Vanguard
    I can’t believe we still don’t have a pool table. I thought it might have been included in DU, but the ping pong table just isn’t the same. Would love to have it back.
  • I don't need them but I'd use them if they came in a pack I wanted for other reasons.
  • I have a mod for the billiards/pool table. With that I would love to have it as an official part of the game.
  • Nothing wrong with one more large object. I for sure want it especially if there was a benefit. Sims could play pool to become focused. Maybe gain logic rather than a hidden skill.
  • I voted no as I'm not interested in pool, but my answer would be more that I don't care... If they added them for other players I'm perfectly happy with that, it's just not an item I'd use myself.