Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Xbox One Observed Errors & Issues

I pre-ordered the deluxe version of the Sims 4 for console (Xbox One) as a digital download.

Since the date of release, I have noted a few errors & issues I'd like to see a patch for. Feel free to add to this list...

1) When saving, every save's name changes to the last saved moment.

1a) There is no way to individually name each save.

Edit 1b: 1b) There is no way to delete any saves.

2) In Save Menu, will often freeze, not save, & during reboot will not always properly auto-save (as customer service told me it would).

Edit 2a/1-5: 2a) Work around save Errors:

2a-1) If freeze or refuse on reg save, press down on right angling to pull up controller menu

2a-2) Then from Sims 4 Menu, go to "manage worlds/"Don't Save!"

2a-3) Then click the Xbox One menu and HARD QUIT. (These actions force Auto save to act right.)

2a-4) Reload game at "Auto-Save" point.

2a-5) Immediately save at least 2 save points to ensure a proper save and back up save.

3) Today, when i opened my last save, I got the message that one of my build items had been removed due to not being the owner of it...

3a) Every item I have are all ones that came with what I have, Game-Expansions-Stuff-Free Stuff. So what is being removed & why?

4) There is no way to sell an entire stack of anything in personal inventory.

5) There's no way to move items or stacks from any storage to your personal inventory.

Edit 6: 6) Travel between worlds can cause everything to be lost entirely upon return and require a fresh reload of a previous save as auto-save can become corrupt.

Edit 7: 7) The buildings don't show up in the world "Newcrest" when your world traveling as a preview.

7a) This town is for you to add building to. (*NOTE: Not every building from every town is auto saved to your "My Library" if your interested in using them.)

Edit 8: 8) Upon moving my objects stopped being mine & I had to re-purchase them to gain full access to them. i.e.: Fridge, etc...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Commenter's Additions w/possible minor editions to wording:

Skaos3010S
November 18
Tungsten Chef - Currently for me this achievement has not unlocked. All other achievements popped as normal, but this one is still locked. I have reached Level 10 on cooking with three different Sims, and nothing happened.

Lajo0806
November 19
Search Function not disabling during object placement in build & buy, pressing undo opens the search bar.

AJ686
November 19
Achievements not unlocking. Cheats haven't been used.

As I can, I will add my own observations and commenters as I'm sure it's in our collective best interest to catalog these things for our own sanity & possible future updates as EA, etc care to take note. :smile:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

;) We need an xBox One version of Lists as to where to find somethings. All Fish & where located, All Fruits & Veggies & where to find them, etc... Can anybody help with this?