Forum Discussion

Horrorgirl6
Seasoned Hotshot
9 months ago

Your sims packs years review

Since it's 2024,I thought it would be good to do a year pack review fir last year.

Growing Together I love this pack! I don't understand where people get this gamepack with a world.The amount of stuff and gameplay you get insane.You get compabilaty and milestone system is good .You get treehouses,game and puzzle tables,and sprinkler pads.I like the community center lot.There is a lot that comes with this pack it's worth the 40 dollars.If you like family gameplay.

Grunge kit I like the style it's nice get more edgy clothes for the sims.I love pastels but I need variety.This good for my gloomy,rebelouse and vampire sims.

The basement treasure kit.I like this need more for poor sims.I wished the big tv work though.

Horse Ranch I get the gamepack complaint .I don't agree with the statement this could been with cottage living .Cottage living was a full expansion on it own and Cats and Dogs vet clinic.If we got horses in either than these we would have less stuff.Also this unpopular oppinion.I think it's okay we have

Horses was always going to be expansion.I could not see them in game pack the resources they have to put in.Now for NY oppinion on Horse Ranch.I like this pack ,I love chestnut ridge .The western aspect is different cottage one.I think we should get American worlds but they should be different .The world delivers and this aseptic delivetrs.I like the sheeps,and goats rasing them is a challenge.I like the nectar making,the cpwpolk dance.I love horses, but the gameplay was lacking.I say its a 30.00 dollar pack.If you like the west and horses you will enjoy it

The return of stuff packs I enjoy this pack.I loved the appliances such as the waffle maker and small pizza oven.I love the stand you can sell your own food.( Try playing with a single mom trying to support her family^^)

Finally For Rent I have mixes feelings. I love the rent mechanic it lives up lots and it's cool try to make a neighborhood with other huge lots.
I think the world it's only nine lots.Why I fine with rabbit holes. I think there is top many here.I think fishmarket could been a lot or with just fish stalls.The night Markey was cool,buy I upset that most stands were decoration.

So these are my feelings. I enjoy the packs last year and I think it's one best years of the sims.I hope this year we get many packs. So how do you feel about last year's packs.