Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Child Support

Kinda funny actually..yes it's a mod but I was able to set where if a child gets taken by social services then they can get adopted by another family and I would get a notification on when it happened. There also was an option for child support so I tried it not knowing what it is.

Wellllllllll had a kid taken by social services adopted to a new family and my weekly Bills came I got a notification of $4,000 being paid to the family who adopted her. So I'm paying weekly child support. I have my bills on autopay so it had to get paid lol :# :D
  • Oh, no. No child support, thank you. That will make Don Lothario a very poor man in my game. However, I know of this mod as well.
  • Child support is an excellent addition, even though I play traditional families and break ups, let alone divorce, rarely occurs in my game.
  • Oh wow, I didn't know it worked that way when a kid is taken away! That's good to know for story-telling purposes.
  • I love using child support. I have a sim have a baby with a bunch of other sims and get money that way. It's a way to get a lot of money, that's all I have to say.
  • "ElenPink;c-16499896" wrote:
    I know what mod that is. I have it too lol. Isn't it MCCC?

yes it is lol

@Chazzzy I actually kinda do too simply because I'm being forced to pay for a child I neglected. So similar to the real world still kinda funny lol

@Nindigo I played with him..ended up with 20 kids by the Caliente sisters lol so no bueno with him
  • "GalacticGal;c-16500011" wrote:
    Child support is an excellent addition, even though I play traditional families and break ups, let alone divorce, rarely occurs in my game.

I usually do but this kid wasnt going to school so ended up taken

About The Sims 4 Mods & Custom Content

Find expert tips, troubleshooting help, tutorials for mods and custom content, and The Sims 4 patch files in our forum.4,645 PostsLatest Activity: 56 minutes ago