Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Custom apartments

Hi everyone
For a long time I was trying to find custom apartments to download (redesign of existing apartments but not penthouses)
Do you know where I can find them (except at the gallery)?
    Joanne_Snow
    Rising Traveler
    I know it's a bit stupid :/ I wish we could, but I guess since they're inside a shell, it won't be added. Hope you find something!
  • Hello @kimartist has made over a lot of the apartments and uploaded them. This is a link to pictures and download links in her showcase thread
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16154312/#Comment_16154312
  • > @marinapjanic said:
    > Hi everyone
    > For a long time I was trying to find custom apartments to download (redesign of existing apartments but not penthouses)
    > Do you know where I can find them (except at the gallery)?

I kind of created a good hack for this... I knock out parts of the wall before uploading so it can be loaded as one single apartment.

If you go to my gallery itsashleyb1t, you’ll see the apartments I’ve done they’re titled as the address in which the apartment goes to. The apartments will have a (1) next to them. Then the corresponding layout in the form of a house has a (2). For instance it will say 19 culpepper apt . If I ever design the same apt I’ll put 1A and so on.

I hope this helps.

Joanne_Snow
    Rising Traveler
    When you say redesign, you mean like differently decorated apartment lots? We cannot upload an entire redesigned apartment unfortunately, only rooms. Maybe try looking for the name of some apartments, and see what you find? Dunno where other than the gallery though.
  • If you need some custom made houses/apartments go to www.thesimsresources.com they make a ton of things.
  • "Court322;c-16667727" wrote:
    If you need some custom made houses/apartments go to www.thesimsresources.com they make a ton of things.

Any new apartment buildings I have downloaded don't allow me to let a Sim live in one of the units. Someone also posted a hotel on the Sims 4 gallery from the Origin launched game and I couldn't get any Sim to be able to check in.