Forum Discussion

7 days ago

Gallery will not produce any results

When I click to load the gallery, EA user showcase and the EA user catalog, a green loading circle spins on the screen for around 15 seconds. On the gallery, it says 'No results found' and for the EA user showcase and user catalog, it does not let me see my catalog or showcase page so I am not able to see my creations as well as other people's creations.

The library however is unaffected. Attached are some images to show what is happening.

I use a PC and I do use CC and mods, However, I took out my mods and CC and the issue did not occur. To find the issue, I have repaired my game multiple times, deleted my cache and resource files and installed the game. However, when I put my cc and mods, the issue is still there.

I am currently using the 50/50 method to locate the issue. However, when I do find the issue, I find another cc is causing the issue to arise as well. It is very frustrating and I have been trying to locate the cc, that is causing this issue to arise, for 1 month now. I know that some CC and mods are causing the issue but all was working well before the patch 1.108.349.1020 was released.

My sister also plays the sims 4 with a PC and cc and mods but her gallery, showcase, catalog and library all work fine. We practically have the same CC and mods.

I would appreciate it if you could help me solve this issue as I feel unmotivated to play the sims 4 now :(

Thanks so much.

No RepliesBe the first to reply

About The Sims 4 Mods & Custom Content

Find expert tips, troubleshooting help, tutorials for mods and custom content, and The Sims 4 patch files in our forum.4,637 PostsLatest Activity: 9 hours ago