Forum Discussion

beksvader
Newcomer
5 hours ago

Game broken due to mods

Hi, the newest update broke my game as well and I wanna share how I fix it cos it took me so many hours and this could help others who use CC. I have too many Mods, CC installed and so many of them are broken now. After update all my Occult sims was disappeared and had all kind of science fiction glitch I never seen before. The reason was the script "Occult stabilizator", after removing it that was fixed. Next I had problem with households, some of them couldn't load. The house in bild mode was ok, I could enter but not the live playing households. I figured those unplayable have something in common so I downloaded and installed Tray Importer and I save all my unplayable households in the gallery to check them trough Try Importer. Ofc, they had so many CC such as makeup, clothes, body pres, and update messed some of that. I deleted all my broken mods on households and after that, they was playable. How to use Tray importer can be found on YouTube. I think my biggest problems was mods with Body shapes so If anyone have that, remove it. Also, you need to check for all instaled scripts in Mods folder cos they are mostly the main reason for broken game - as I said at the beginning; my problem was Occult stabilizator. How to search for scripts in mod folder can also be found on YouTube. I also installed Sims 4 Mod Manager and started to use it in order to help myself with searching for broken Mods. I really hope my story helps someone and wish you all good luck with fixing and positive vibes from Croatia.

• Sorry I didn't mentioned that in all that progress I also removed my Mods folder to the desktop, repair the game, tried to play without mods, deleted localthumbcache.package... playing on PC.