Forum Discussion

Naysha12345
Seasoned Newcomer
2 months ago

I NEED A FIX TO THIS

ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS LONG LOADING AND GETTING STUCK ON RESIDENTIAL WORLDS ... YES I HAVE THE NEW DLC 

• Naysha12345  What exactly is happening?  Are your sims getting stuck when traveling, or can you not load a save at all or something else?  And what platform do you play on?

If you use any mods or custom content at all, please move the Mods folder to the desktop and delete localthumbcache.package.  You don't need to save your progress; this is just for testing.

• Naysha12345  What exactly is happening?  Are your sims getting stuck when traveling, or can you not load a save at all or something else?  And what platform do you play on?

If you use any mods or custom content at all, please move the Mods folder to the desktop and delete localthumbcache.package.  You don't need to save your progress; this is just for testing.

03fde0413d39aebf
      Newcomer

I am experiencing this too. My game is not loading so I'm unable to even go into Build Mode or Manage Worlds, I'm also unable to save. 

adorekeke
        Newcomer

Naysha12345may I ask what mod it was because i’m having the same issue when i try to open my sims household just infinite loading screen