Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Looking for a period mod

Hello,
I'm looking for a mod that would allow my sims to have their periods.

I know the Woohoo mod has that functionality, but I'm not comfortable with some of the other not optionnal parts of it.
I also found some mods from 2016 that seem abandonned...

I'm searching something basic, like a moodlet changing the sim behavior just a bit. Does anyone know a mod doing that ?

{EA_Lanna: Edited out named mod. Please do not name adult mods! It is against the forum rules}
  • "PeculiarPlumbob;c-17383098" wrote:
    I use WW (because it also has the attraction part). I downloaded the streamer add-on and also disabled some of the settings so I won't have anything unwanted going on :'D

Sol has turn on and turn offs now. Myself I don't use them but it's part of it now haha
  • "SimAlexandria;c-17383108" wrote:
    Sol has turn on and turn offs now. Myself I don't use them but it's part of it now haha

I know. I use both WW and SOL but I took the SOL period module out because WW had more detailed one. (:

• "PeculiarPlumbob;c-17383125" wrote:
    "SimAlexandria;c-17383108" wrote:

I know. I use both WW and SOL but I took the SOL period module out because WW had more detailed one. (:

Ah okay. I don't use either really but I sometimes add in one or two smaller features of sol into one of my saves and noticed the turn offs update just yesterday when I was doing that :)
  • You want the latest version of Slice of Life It has periods in it and a bunch of other things, too.