Forum Discussion

medlar65
Rising Rookie
2 months ago

MCCC skills

Since MCCC's hot fix, I have been unable to apply individual skills.  For example, if I want to give Charisma 3 it will not let me enter it.  It grays out.  However, it works perfectly fine if I choose Set All Skill levels or Randomize All Skill Levels.  What I'm trying to find is someone who could go in their game and see if this also happens to you.  If not, then I know something is weirding out in my own game.  (I have no other mods other than MCCC.)  Tried to go on Discord but the channel I needed was not open.  Can anyone help me out please?

medlar65
    2 months ago

Thank you so very much!!!   That fixed the problem.  I never thought about reinstalling MCC!

medlar65
      Rising Rookie

Thanks!  I'll do that until it gets fixed!  Was driving me crazy not being able to update my skills!  I always like to have everything preset before starting a new family!

Bonxie_MCCC
    Seasoned Veteran

Try redownloading MCCC 2024.5.1. There was a "stealth update" that fixes this issue. Should be OK now.

medlar65
      Rising Rookie

Thank you so very much!!!   That fixed the problem.  I never thought about reinstalling MCC!