Forum Discussion

mochazoya
Rising Novice
8 hours ago

relationships still missing as of 1.109

(This was from Bug Reports but I decided to bring it over here xd)

so as of this update, i managed to delete a mod that was messing up my manage household section in the world editor; however, when i returned to gameplay thinking it would be back to normal, turns out that my RELATIONSHIPS (with sims, not animals) are still MISSING (as in gone)

[in terms of the nerfed relationships, i should've said that the townie sims i've interacted with still chat as normal; it's just that the relationship status isn't showing up in the relationship panel/display.]

obviously this has something to do with my mods. however, i managed to update and remove those i suspected that fricked up my gameplay. i also do have better exceptions (by twistedmexi btw, shoutout to em 🙏) that helped me check my gameplay UI; (the mods are tmex better-build-buy, UI cheats and a loading screen cc) Hence, afterwards I did delete those mods (NO HATE TOWARDS TWISTEDMEXI BTW)

unfortunately, literally after i deleted them and when i got back to the game, the relationship category/panels are still **bleep**, especially when checking my social bunny (HSY EP)

[side note p.s.] the only latest update i got from the xml injector is the one from 2022, is there a 2024 version?

no matter how much i repair my game, the same bug still shows up. and i did read the outdated mod list thingy as of 1.109, but i almost don't have any of the mods listed there.

should i keep troubleshooting my mods, or is there another fix ?

No RepliesBe the first to reply