Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Resource type 01357924 question

I'm putting this here because I think the folks here will have the best idea for answering this.

I'm slowly going through and adding all my cc back in my game after the last few mod/cc apocalypses and I'm noticing a recurring... item. I've got a lot of cc that has an "unknown" resource with Type: 01357924 Group: 00000000 ids. Only one entry per file and very small filesize (like less than 1k). Viewing the resource in S4Studio just shows the key (type-group-instance) info, viewing the resource in s4pe has a blank preview but the Hex button shows either blanks/dots or "SourceObject" (sometimes followed by what looks like an object definition key/id, sometimes just further blanks).

Given the fact that I'm only seeing this resource in files I've downloaded from TSR or from creators who use TSRW to fully create all their items with no further editing, I think this might simply be a TSRW-specific resource used for future editing purposes and fully ignored by the game (kinda like Studio's 'merge file' resource) but I don't have that program to confirm or deny.

The resource doesn't seem to be causing any problems in game even when there's "conflicts" between two or more files. It's just annoying having my package conflict detectors show 100+ files as conflicting with each other when they're not - and that 01357924 resource being the only thing conflicting.

Clues/input from the SimsGurus or modding community that can confirm or deny that this 01357924 resource is not TS4 native and something harmless that can be fully ignored?
No RepliesBe the first to reply

About The Sims 4 Mods & Custom Content

Find expert tips, troubleshooting help, tutorials for mods and custom content, and The Sims 4 patch files in our forum.

4,725 PostsLatest Activity: 7 hours ago