Forum Discussion

tirado_OHB
Seasoned Newcomer
2 months ago

Sims 4 CAS not working

Is there any updates on the issues that are going on with gameplay? It's a little frustrating that an update has caused the game to just not work across multiple users. I have removed mods and still my game has not worked. I have uninstalled and re installed the game like many others have and still the game will not load the CAS. What is going on?

AmandaCurtin
    Seasoned Newcomer

I'm still experiencing the same thing as you. I've done all the "fixes" that have been suggested and this is officially day SIX that I can't access CAS. Have to force a whole shutdown through task manager every time. This is ridiculous. Apparently they aren't even addressing this issue or plan on addressing it either. Or at least, that's what the community is saying, based on someone having called and spoken to someone about this. The attitude EA has right now is just disgusting. I see a lot of people just revolting and wanting their money back at this point. 

I'm sorry our games are still broken. I hope we get a fix soon. As opposed to having to wait for like 4 months for it. Like usual. Sigh.