Forum Discussion

8 years ago

What is Alpha CC?

I'm sorry if this sounds like a dumb question but I see it mentioned everywhere, yet I don't know what it is.
I'm fairly new to CC and mods (yet I play the series for 13 years, can you imagine :lol: ) so I don't know all the terms yet.
I searched it on the forums and google yet no results in explaining what they are. (Or I just might've missed it...)
I do know what Maxis Match is, it's with colours I believe. So is Alpha with non-maxis colours? Or am I wrong?
    GusWizard
    Seasoned Newcomer
    on the comunity of sims CC they call hairs alpha (realistic) or maxis-match (game style);

https://i.gyazo.com/828286c239826b475ec7e4ce68ecd00f.png

i prefer alpha anyday and all my Sims that i play with have alpha hairs

GusWizard
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "JennaDeee123;c-17167951" wrote:
    Do you guys have any Alpha CC cites in mind?

just google image what you want.. much more easier than look from site to site and find each one of them.. this way you natually find them and favorite one by one, in less time.
  • Where can you find alpha CC? Can somebody give me a link where you can find loads of good alpha CC because when I type it in google nothing comes up for some reason. Can you request a website for CC. Also I’m new at this ???

Thank you ??
  • Also I don’t know how to make a conversation in this website. So I just used the closest conversation to ask a question. Sorry ??

• Alpha CC is realistic looking, but maxis match cc is supposed to look like the original game without cc