Forum Discussion

pamjay
New Novice
26 days ago

Sims not saving as of 21st August 2024 xbox series x

All my save slots changed to autosave and goes back to the last time it saved which was 21st August, I keep trying but it never saves. Ive lost game play so there is no point  in playing at all until this bug is fixed. Ive tried offline still the same. Cleared cache etc nothing helps. I have every pack. I am really upset i have played sims 4 since the start and never had this happen before. 

pamjay
      New Novice

No i saved as normal and quit the game next day i loaded and all my save slots had changed to autosave so i played anyway it appears to save but when i reload it always goes back to the same place and any progress is gone. It does save any changes i make to the worlds, new furniture etc. Ive had no error codes. If i try saving on a new slot and name it the name changes to autosave and that save again goes back. I had other games saved ive deleted them, I’ve cleared library and cache nothing has helped. can someone please help im desperate for answers 

danis280521
        Newcomer

This started happening to me last night. Any fix yet? It was driving me mad. I’ve lost progress of about 2 sim days!!