Forum Discussion

xxmissmurder
Seasoned Newcomer
2 months ago

Sims still being mean for no reason, destroying good relationships from the jump

(I play on PS5)

I've never posted here, I'm just hoping someone from EA sees this. I read the whole list about the new update, including how it should put a stop to Sims being mean to each other out of nowhere. Nope. My teen sim (not going thru a mean streak, no mean trait) just got a girlfriend. They're crazy for each other, they kiss and mess around then he goes insulting her, diminishing their friendship and relationship level right before my eyes. AND I have autonomy for selected sim turned off, but that hardly seems to work for anything anyway. I'm in multiple Sims 4 groups on Facebook and since the updates late July, I'm seeing complaints left right and center about things like what I'm saying here and other bugs, maaaany of them claiming the game to be basically "unplayable" right now. I think I'm gonna put the game down myself for a little until this gets fixed bc I'm trying to build happy relationships for my Sims and bugs or whatever AI function is sabotaging that for no reason.  😂 I am supposed the be the one in control, am I not?! Isn't that the point of simulation games in general? Please look into this! 

ALSO, love the lash extensions but they're obstructing view in first person mode. Oops. Guessing they forgot to check that part.

If anyone from EA sees this and cares, I'd be more than happy to voice some of the other issues my fellow Sims group members are complaining about. Until then, won't waste my time in an echo chamber. 

• Yes I play The Sims 4 with Playstation 5 too and this autonomous insulting/mean bug is NOT fixed! Even though the 7/29/2024 update says for some reason it is supposed to be fixed for consoles? This bug seriously ruins playing this game and makes me hate my sims when they act like evil maniacs when they are not supposed to. They keep doing mischief like claiming to be criminal mastermind/lie about career and wanting to yell to another. It doesn´t make any sense and makes me not want to play this game anymore and definitely not buying any more expansions if this how it will continue to be. I made this account just to post this because it is so frustrating and definitely needs to be fixed better soon! Please sims game developers look into this bug again.