Forum Discussion

kristin_wright1
Rising Newcomer
3 days ago

HELP!! Sims4 Decorator's Dream Bundle?

Hello!

I just purchased The Sims 4 Decorator's Dream Bundle for $49.99.  Much to my dismay, it seems to be exactly the same as The Sims 4 Dream Home Decorator that had already purchased in 2021 for $19.99. How can this be?!  The EA App tells me exactly what I have purchased already but it did not for this, and I am assuming it is because they changed the name of the bundle and the price...???  I have no ZERO luck getting booked up with the EA chat to request a refund, even though I have gone exactly through the process several times, checked my internet pop up settings, and spent tons of time trying to figure out how to contact them for help.  I am at a total loss.  Can anyone help?  Thank you so much.  

• kristin_wright1  It looks like this bundle includes Cottage Living and Tiny Living as well as DHD, but perhaps you already owned those too.  There's definitely a problem with the App allowing people to purchase bundles where they already own some or all of the component packs.

At any rate, you'll need to contact EA customer support and request a refund.  This bundle wouldn't be eligible for an automatic refund, but a support rep should be able to help you considering you've purchased the same content twice.  If you can't find the live chat option, choose a slightly different category of issue.

kristin_wright1
      Rising Newcomer

Thank you!  yes, I do also already have Cottage Living and Tiny Living.  I will try a different category of issue and see is that gets me anywhere. Thank you again! :)